General Management

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. We've had several cases where someone accidentally changes a ruleset or something within a router, or worse, they change it without realizing it.

A save button would prevent this and give users more confidence when editing queues or routers. I assume this would also help give historical data regarding what was changed, when, and by whom, which would also be of great value.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  UX Improvements  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'd like to be able to assign a user "Manager" permissions in Chili Piper to be able to add/remove users to and from queues, adjust weights, and view/edit calibration. I would like to be able to assign these permissions per a queue, but not make this user a workspace admin.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Users/Licenses  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When using Chili Piper router links or queue links, Chili Piper utilizes the forms built in Chili Piper, which reference the CRM fields that the form is mapped to. Many of those forms have picklists. Currently, there are no way to edit those picklists in-app. There are situations in which editing those picklists in-app would prove valuable. For example, with an outbound campaign, it could be useful to edit a "Country" picklist to only include the relevant countries to which the campaign is targeted.

So the ask is simply the ability to edit the picklists for CRM-referenced fields in forms…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin Powers  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create permission role for managers so they can view the settings and queue distribution, but can't edit it. They would see who is next in the rota and how the meetings are distributed.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin Powers  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I duplicate meetings often for my own use and for clients - Since I assumed all settings carried over, I assumed that reminders were also reattached, but they aren't. I have months of duplicated meetings w/ no reminders :) whoops. Submitting this feature request for reminders to also be carried over since all other settings are duplicated, it caught me off guard that reminders would not be attached identically to the duplicated meeting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the user table table in the admin view, when attempting to modify selected users, if there are any filters apply, the filters do not hold for modifying users.

For example, if the user table shows a total of 200 users (as pulled in from their oauth connection) but they only have 20 concierge users, I would filter to only view those 20 concierge users, and click the box to select those 20 years.

However, instead of selecting only the filtered 20 users, so I can make modifications to license type, workspaces, etc, it actually selects all 200 users.

This…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Users/Licenses  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?