Routing

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Chili can detect when a rep is on vacation and not book meetings for them during that time, but that rep will still receive unbooked leads via the round robin. Ideally, someone on vacation wouldn't receive these either and the only way around this is to manually remove people from the queues.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Idea  ·  2 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently you cannot rearrange the order of members in a distro team. New team members are put on top of the team list. We should be able to order the team members using either arrows (like queue arrangement) or via drag and drop functionality so each team doesn't have to be rebuilt when new members are added. This is specifically for Distro

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dev Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently, there is a standard booking span (ie. 4 days) for both before the start of vacation, and before the end of vacationFor example, having booking span set at 4 days means a rep will be removed from the round robin 4 days before they go on vacation, and they will re-enter the round robin 4 days before they return.It would be more convenient to set the time-frame individually at each end of the vacation period. ie. remove from round robin 2 days before the start of vacation, but re-join 4 days before the end.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We have a process that requires that SDRs be removed completely from routers when they are on PTO. They can not receive new leads even within their calendar availably when they are out on PTO. Because of this process, It would be great if we could remove and re-add users in bulk vs. having to go into each queue and do so manually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently, when a rep who is in a queue has their calendar blocked off for PTO Chilipiper marks them as OFF and they are not selected in queues until their calendar block ends. For example, if I'm on PTO this week with my calendar blocked for all day events and someone is trying to book a meeting for next week, I won't be next in queue and am marked OFF, even though my calendar is empty the following week. This feature needs to be smarter and recognize that I'm bookable next week, even if my calendar is blocked today.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be helpful to add a rep to a specific team when someone is on vacation and have their availability be specified for that team rather than universally, so they are only booked when the person they're covering is on vacation and not taking away other potential bookings from that person when they're back

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?