Shared Assets

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

32 results found

1. Minimum scheduling notice has only one setting of the number of hours in advance. We had our SDR meeting set at 2 hours notice, which works fine when it's working hours in Pacific Time, but not great when they get a meeting booked in the middle of the night for first thing in the morning based on their personal working hours.It would be great to have an option to set a "Working Hours Minimum Notice" and a "Non Working Hours Minimum Notice".For the time being, I've changed the Min Notice from 2hrs to 6hrs, which will reduce the # of…

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Similar to adjusting branding colors on Suggested Times, it will be nice to be able to adjust branding on Personal booking links. This provides all links to have company branding, instead of Chili Piper branding.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Released  ·  0 comments  ·  Booking Pages  ·  Admin →
  3. I used to use Calendly and hands down the feature I miss the most is being able to ask the person booking the meeting questions about what they want to discuss. It helps me be that much more prepared for the meeting and honestly if my leadership asked me which tool I want to use, I would say I like Calendly better than ChiliPiper specifically for this reason.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Guest Forms  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow users to create meeting buffers within 5 minute intervals (ex. 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes)

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Give client ability to decide if they want to take a second assignee's availability into account when scheduling or just schedule with the primary assignee. This could be extremely helpful if an Prospect hits an Ownership queue but their assignee is OOO or on extended leave, we could allow a option to "view more availability" and the Chili Tenant could choose backup assignees or an alternative queue to route to. Potentially this could be applied to the scenario if we allowed customers to enable Strict RR in concierge but then "select additional availability" and route to new queue

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Have the ability to duplicate Reminders to reduce time to recreate. Our Reminders are very similar, just with different time variables, so this would save a lot of set up time.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reminders  ·  Admin →
  7. Give settings on Personal Meeting types to create / not create lead. No option to turn off lead creation on personal meetings

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sometimes we want to offer or send a team mate's booking link to a colleague. There's no way for me to easily see their links. We created a separate spreadsheet internally.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →
  10. Cap # of records being assigned to a specific rep.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Default form has Full Name as an option. Should be allowed for other forms too.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a form field for Company name that can have it's own dynamic tag the same way Full Name, First Name, Email do. This wouldn't require a connection to Sales Force to pull company name information but allow the guest to provide a company name and then you could include it in the event name or description

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. If someone schedules a meeting for a Monday, it would be nice to have the capability to send the reminders on the Friday before.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reminders  ·  Admin →
  14. We were looking forward to "Personal Pages" but are not using them because the "book time with me" is an afterthought at the bottom of the page and looks similar to how ads look on a page. It would be great if we could embed the "Allow multiple meeting types on booking link" link on the personal page so that the descriptions were already embedded.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow a rep to send a manual reminder. There are times where it may be necessary to manually be able to send a reminder to specific clients to specify meeting details. having to go in and set up a specific time to send is more of a hassle than being able to simply click 'Send' on a reminder.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reminders  ·  Admin →
  16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The maximum that an event can be scheduled is 9 weeks in advance. We routinely need to schedule meeting 6 months in advance. Can this be extended?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to set data type restrictions for inputs on a form, which will make the mapping to salesforce more successful. (i.e. number only, text, date, etc)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I'm very frequently having to coordinate calls with clients including more than one person internally. As a CSM, I work with a specific AM all the time and we'd LOVE to have one link to share our combined availability. Once we both need to be on a call, ChiliPiper doesn't really work for our needs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When using suggested times users are able to override their working hours, but if the prospect were to click "view all availability" it of course defaults back to their standard working hours / availability and those times are shown as unavailable. Would be helpful to enable the person sending out a booking link to allow times outside of their standard hours to be available for this specific booking link by choice to allow the user to book at that time. Another side of this could be enabling the user to select to override certain meetings - this could allow the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?