Ideas to Improve Chili Piper

General Management

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a feature to allow the order of meeting types and queues to be re-arranged. Options could be: drag items into order; up/down arrows to adjust order. This is important when adding a new queue or meeting type that is a higher priority than older queues or meeting types.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Workspaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be great if people that use multiple calendar types had the ability to limit the total number of meetings scheduled across each of those instead of just at the individual meeting type level

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  User Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allowing individual users to determine the length of meeting buffer they need, if any at all, on their personal settings in tandem with their working hours. This would be helpful for admins to manage the requests from sales reps facing LA/NYC traffic versus Omaha traffic and not be the bottleneck by putting the onus on them to dictate their buffer time needs.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  User Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The confirmation e-mails sent to the Assignee and the Booker should be branded with our logo.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have lots and lots of queues and templates in my Chili Piper workspace. Searching for the right queue or template can take a while and I always CTRL + F and then search. Would be awesome if I had a way to sort, based on name, active/inactive, type, or # of Assignees in the queue for usability purposes.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Workspaces  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Not that I don't love getting in touch with you guys, but it'd be a lot easier if we could buy licenses by clicking "Buy Licenses."

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Users/Licenses  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Global Admin control of all individual users features. Including customization of "my meeting" settings, advanced settings, meeting buffering, expiring reschedule links, switching off my meetings, adjusting reminders, etc.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin Powers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'd like to be able to assign a user "Manager" permissions in Chili Piper to be able to add/remove users to and from queues, adjust weights, and view/edit calibration. I would like to be able to assign these permissions per a queue, but not make this user a workspace admin.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Users/Licenses  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Admins should have the ability to default override a person's meeting type tied to their personal meeting link for standardization. If reps have flexibility in some cases to change it this throws off reporting for the admin if other workflows in systems are dependent on the meeting type that is logged

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin Powers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I noticed a prospect can book a meeting with us on Christmas Day and New Year's Day via the inbound router. We would like to block both days for every teammate.Current solution: Each member of our team individually marks holidays as busy full day events on their GCal. However, if one teammate forgets to do so, prospects can still book a meeting with them on the holiday.Ideal solution: CP allows us to set office-wide holidays in the admin dashboard that automatically prevents prospects from booking meetings with any teammate on those days.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'd like for AEs to be a group, SDRs to be a group, etc. So that I can manage all the different queues and their membership more easily.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be really great as an admin to see how the tool is being used by others. It's really difficult for me to tell what and how many meetings have been scheduled using it. This is extremely important for when we run marketing campaigns and use the BDR or the sale's person's personal booking link.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Having an API endpoint to integrate Workato with Chili Piper at the level that Zapier is currently integrated.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create permission role for managers so they can view the settings and queue distribution, but can't edit it. They would see who is next in the rota and how the meetings are distributed.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be amazing if we could manually rearrange queues in our queue lists. We have instances where a queue may qualify for more than 1 queue and it would allow us to mitigate user error if we could make one of our queues show up earlier in the list so it defaults to one during certain instances.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  1 comment  ·  UX Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Let's face it users are not good at setting up systems like Chilipiper on their own. Admins should be able to either adjust all the settings for individual users AND/OR override user settings with global defaults. Right now I'm having to set up Zoom meetings with every user in my organization to make sure they have set things up correctly because the system is doing wacky stuff due to our user's lack up understanding/attention to detail.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. For reporting purposes, it's a lot easier to control (particularly with larger teams) when the reps only use global meeting templates.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Provide a change log for assets that describes what changed, when, and who changed it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Misc  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As the Admin at our org, I continually have to randomly reach out to various team members when we discover their calendar has been disconnected. This is a BIG ISSUE because we only find out a Sales rep's calendar is disconnected when they're double-booked and when no meeting buffers are being applied to their calendar! I need a proactive way to discover/monitor when an integration disconnects and soon!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Error Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Would be helpful if admins could build and edit a custom schedule for a user.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?