Reporting

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

8 results found

1. I need a way to know if I'm up next in the queue, and someone ignores this and books on my colleague who is in the queue, but not up next. Basically, a way to tell if people are ignoring the round-robin assignments and just booking on a personally preferred person.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fairness  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When leads come inbound and don't book a meeting, Chili Piper assigns them to my sales team. I would love to see a report, similar to "Calibration Reports" that shows me the # of leads distributed per rep as well as a link to those leads so I can audit to make sure my reps are following up accordingly.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Fairness  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Managers will request exports of the weighting of queues. Now that the Active assignees is in a confined box, I cannot take a full screenshot. It would be nice for me to be able to export the Active Assignees from each queue. For example, in the ESB queue there are 23 Assignees, and some have different weighting. I have to go through it slowly to see who is weighted differently to tell their manager, it is taking forever.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  1 comment  ·  Fairness  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Similar to the No Show Button. Allow assignees to tag meetings as "Disqualified" for meetings our reps have that do not meet our criteria for an opportunity and credit them back a meeting. This would be extremely helpful for our users to give feedback to marketing and SDRs and eliminate us having to create an opportunity in Salesforce just to simply closed/lost it immediately. Would also allow us to see which meetings are "Good", no showed, cancelled, and "disqualified"

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently there is no way in-app to track the distribution of leads via Queues for Prospects Who Didn't Take Action (aka DTA Queues). Additionally, current level and weighting does not apply to DTA Queues. For example, if a customer has 3 reps with weights of 100%, 100%, and 10% then DTA Queues will still distribute the leads evenly instead of following the set weights.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  1 comment  ·  Fairness  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Chargebee has a few queues created. Some of which get a lot less traffic than others over a month. The problem is that with the fairness algorithm resetting monthly the same rep ends up receiving the one or two meetings a month this queue receives. The other queues get much more volume and so having the reset happen monthly works.They would very much like to be able to have the fairness algorithm setting on the queue level to handle this.The current workaround is to manually calibrate the low volume queue each month which is a frustrating process for them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A prospect that books a meeting and enters a fake / incorrect email won't receive the meeting information therefore won't show up. Once a meeting invite bounces, this should in turn mark the meeting as cancelled and not count against the fairness of meetings distribution (if using round robin).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to set the percentage for vacation calibration. For example that rep won't get the same amount of meetings after she/he is back from vacation like the other reps, but maybe 50% of them. So of colleagues have 10 meetings, the rep after vacation will get 5 extra to catch up a bit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?