Skip to content

Assets

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

31 results found

1. Ability to customize the format of the email notification the assignee receives that a meeting has been booked. Right now, in the description, all the details appear in one long paragraph, and it's hard to easily skim and read the important information.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to provide a different timeframe of availability when someone clicks on a reschedule url.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When a meeting is rescheduled or cancelled, an updated invite is sent to the attendees. However, the body of this invite is exactly the same as the original. It would be useful to change the language in the body of the email they receive when rescheduling or cancelling to eliminate any confusion. For example, if the original invite says "Thank you for scheduling your tour..." it would be useful to update the body to say something like "Your tour has been cancelled" or "Your tour has been rescheduled" instead.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently with Chili Piper we are only able to use the solution for the front end of longer lifecycles with our prospects and customers. Our more complicated deals where we need more data (i.e. how many meetings do we need to close a deal, renew a customer etc) have to be booked outside of Chili Piper given the product that doesn't support recurring meetings. Garnering adoption with a new tool is never easy but given that my AEs can only use the tool some of the time makes that all that more impossible.

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  10 comments  ·  Meeting Types  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Minimum scheduling notice has only one setting of the number of hours in advance. We had our SDR meeting set at 2 hours notice, which works fine when it's working hours in Pacific Time, but not great when they get a meeting booked in the middle of the night for first thing in the morning based on their personal working hours.It would be great to have an option to set a "Working Hours Minimum Notice" and a "Non Working Hours Minimum Notice".For the time being, I've changed the Min Notice from 2hrs to 6hrs, which will reduce the # of…

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  5 comments  ·  Meeting Types  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Having the ability to add Meeting Types created in Workspace to the multiple meeting types on booking link within My Workspace.

Currently, the team will need to clone/recreate the meeting type within Personal Workspace just to be able to add it into a multiple meeting type link. To increase adoption, not having the user create this will be very helpful.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently you can only make individual meeting type links 'single-use'. I'd like the ability to offer a single-use link that has multiple options attached e.g. 15 mins, 30 mins, 45 mins meeting types.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be great to be able to set a limit for the number of times someone could reschedule a call prior to the call being held. We have seen a few scenarios where someone will reschedule the call MANY times (11 for example). At that point, we believe that candidate is not serious about holding a call and we'd rather they end up with a screen that says to contact us to find a time that works.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  2 comments  ·  Meeting Types  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be extremely beneficial for in-person event specific settings to allow users a max limit of bookings per time slot. This would allow a user to host a fixed amount of guests per meeting slot without having to physically block their calendar after a certain amount of 'Free Availability' meetings are booked.

The current workaround is using multiple user's calendars for events which is an inconvenience when it is only one user hosting an event with several guests per time slot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Would be ideal if we could assign templates to buffers associated with CP bookings. In instances where the buffer is used for work tied to the CP invite immediately before/after the booked call, it would easily provide the individual(s) affected direction on what needs to be done.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Meeting Types  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow users to create meeting buffers within 5 minute intervals (ex. 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes)

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allowing individuals booking meetings to apply meeting buffers to other internal guest's calendars (Solutions Consultant use case)

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  2 comments  ·  Meeting Types  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to use HTML in our Meeting Types, Reminder Emails, etc. so I can mirror our Corporate Email Signature format and include our logo in the signature; along with hyperlinked text.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  1 comment  ·  Meeting Types  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When we have a new client, we have a 48-hour delay before the customer can actually schedule their kickoff meeting. This allows the consultant enough time to review the project and schedule time internally for a handoff meeting. It doesn't appear the 2 Day buffer excludes weekends. The issue we're running into is that if a customer is assigned Friday afternoon and receives the link, they can schedule a call as soon as Monday, not giving us enough time to review and have the internal handoff.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  1 comment  ·  Meeting Types  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If a dynamic field is empty, have the ability to provide default/fallback text instead.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We would like the booker's timezone to be reflected in the Google cal invite, NOT the host's timezone. At the very least, can we get dynamic variables to use that reflect the booker's timezone and the booking time in that timezone?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently, I would have to mark my availability from 1:50-2:40pm for a 30-minute meeting (to account for 10-minute buffers on either end of a 2-2:30pm slot). I should be able to have a buffer setting that accounts for the buffer, outside of listing my hours in order to include buffer times.In my prior calendars, I didn't book a 30-minute meeting, using a 50-minute slot duration. I booked a 30-minute meeting, using a 30-minute slot, and the calendar settings adjusted around that for buffers.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Time dynamic tag has rather odd formatting as [day of week], [month and date] | @ [time and timezone]. As is, it appears as an error in our system.

The "|" combined with the "@" is rather redundant and I believe the best way of handling it would be as "[day of week], [month and date] at [time and timezone]" instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Right now, dynamic tag for AllFormFields includes all hidden fields for things like UTM and gclid capture. Looks very ugly on a meeting invite. Would be great to have an option for all visible form fields or all required form fields to eliminate these tracking fields from display.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. CP won't let me reschedule a 12pm - 12:45pm meeting to 11:30am because the meeting type has a 30 minute buffer before it. The solution would be for CP to keep track of meetings it had booked and know that meeting ID XYZ from 12-1pm is the same meeting ID XYZ that is attempting to reschedule and therefore, treat the buffers and the meeting as free. Today's workaround requires me to delete the buffers AND mark the meeting as free in Google Calendar. Not a great workaround when the attendee or my assistant is trying to reschedule for me.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?