Routing

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

45 results found

1. Currently, there is a standard booking span (ie. 4 days) for both before the start of vacation, and before the end of vacationFor example, having booking span set at 4 days means a rep will be removed from the round robin 4 days before they go on vacation, and they will re-enter the round robin 4 days before they return.It would be more convenient to set the time-frame individually at each end of the vacation period. ie. remove from round robin 2 days before the start of vacation, but re-join 4 days before the end.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Concierge header calendar language defaults to "what time works best for a quick call" above the date selector and then immediately under the date selector and above time selector is "what time works" this is awkward messaging and first one should default to "what day works"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Form Router  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If a queue is built out with weighting, lets say one rep is 5 meetings for everyone elses 1, when calibration "current level" resets to zero, as soon as they take one meeting we bump the other person up next in the queue because the person set to 500% is at .2 level which is higher than zero. Customers (home depot for example) want the reps set to 500 to take 5 meetings before allowing the other rep to take one. we should set calibration up to understand this

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Fairness  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When implementing Chili Piper across different pages, we would like to have the option to hide the X for some popups (e.g. when embedded in a DOM element), and not for others. Currently, this is only achievable using the REST API or with CSS for the entire workspace. It would be very useful to have a JS option for the JS API to hide the X.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Handoff workspaces need to add functionality to read multi-select checkboxes from the HubSpot Forms integration.Currently Chilipiper cannot read if multiple checkboxes are supplied on a HubSpot form and you cannot do reliable routing based on form submission checkbox preferences.I've included an example image below. If more than one option is chosen this is not honored in the handoff router. Additionally Chilipiper then writes the incomplete value back into HubSpot causing data errors.This is critical functionality!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  1 comment  ·  Form Router  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Leads are for closers and your closers are busiest. This lead system allows a potential client to select a time and then the round robin is based off who is available. This puts more appointments in less effective closers appointment books. My top Sales guy only received 3 leads out of like 60 because of this. You need to have an option to do either. If I cannot get this honed in with weighting and teaching my top sales guy how to leave the most sought after appointment times open to me, we will be canceling your product. I would…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Algorithms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hide router testing link if SF leads not generated to ensure that we can't attempt to test something that definitely won't work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Let's say we ask for CRM on our form and we only want to let people book a meeting if they choose 'Salesforce', and if they choose anything else, we don't want to let them book a meeting.Right now, we have to put a rule in every queue associated with this router to say 'CRM = Salesforce', and that means updating a ton of different queues as we have queues for every territory.It would be much more efficient if we could build a 'Disqualification' queue where we could just say 'If CRM isn't Salesroce', don't show the ability to book…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Conditional rules that make it easier for users to be auto-included in specific ownership queues if they are in the same router with other Queues with Rules

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Queues  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add a feature that prompts me to save a queue before exiting. I have lost too many queues thinking I saved them when i in-fact didi not

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to customize disqualified leads IF they hit certain logic. Example - If an inbound lead/prospect hits a queue and is OWNED by a CSM, ability for us to DQ them and IF they hit that logic, route them to specific landing page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Rules  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Being able to see either who was reassigned a meeting +1 or was removed a meeting due to reassignment -1 would be helpful for reporting purposes in Chili Piper.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We have a process that requires that SDRs be removed completely from routers when they are on PTO. They can not receive new leads even within their calendar availably when they are out on PTO. Because of this process, It would be great if we could remove and re-add users in bulk vs. having to go into each queue and do so manually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently, when a rep who is in a queue has their calendar blocked off for PTO Chilipiper marks them as OFF and they are not selected in queues until their calendar block ends. For example, if I'm on PTO this week with my calendar blocked for all day events and someone is trying to book a meeting for next week, I won't be next in queue and am marked OFF, even though my calendar is empty the following week. This feature needs to be smarter and recognize that I'm bookable next week, even if my calendar is blocked today.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Instead of starting from scratch each time for rules, it would be great to be able to duplicate a rule from a previous row and just swap out the value.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Rules  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently we share a queue between 2 teams. We do not have geographic regions. All leads are directed to the same queue. We would like to distribute leads on an individual basis while keeping the leads between the two teams even. Best case would be a counter to distribute leads from the website between the two queues.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Would love it if there was a way to test what queue would be triggered by entering some fake email and form input data in to CP just to make sure we have routing correct without having to do fake form submits on our website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Preview Route  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I book demos for AE's and when those populate on my calendar, it marks me as "Busy" which takes away time slots that propsects can book on my calendarThe latter meetings are 15min intro calls, and the demos are 45-mins. I want to always be marked free for those 45min demos so my availability isnt affectedAlso, can I have demos added on a separate calendar in my work GMail? I know GMail can let you create calendars

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Handoff Router  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We would like to allow our new AEs to be booked for meeting from certain date on, let’s say on 10th for example. (after they finish the onboarding program). What we do now, we add new AEs to queues on 10th in the morning. However, in this case they will have just a very few (if any) meetings on their first days/first week. We would like them to be already properly booked when they start. It would be great if there would be a way that we add these AEs to queues already today, but they will only be available…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Idea  ·  0 comments  ·  Handoff Router  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be helpful to add a rep to a specific team when someone is on vacation and have their availability be specified for that team rather than universally, so they are only booked when the person they're covering is on vacation and not taking away other potential bookings from that person when they're back

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?